
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
The Drakensberg
Me and some friends hiked up to Sentinal Peak in the Drakensberg Mountains in South Africa. We camped on top and came back down the next day. It was an excellent trip and the scenery was stunning. Good male bonding. I have done something different with my pictures this time and made a movie out of it with some corny commentary. I also put it to African music and added some special effects. I hope you like it, it is a little long so bear with me but you won't be sorry if you watch it. The photos are spectacular.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool slide show! Loks like lots of fun!! We miss you guys!
I too have climbed that very scary chain ladder! I loved the movie/music.
You finally got your list of friens going! Cool! You better get going because we are passing you up buddy!
Post a Comment